Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Ho'oponopono miracle

My news portal North India Kaleidoscope -www.northindiakaleidoscope.com has been facing many ups and downs since it was launched in 2013. The most important being financial as there is no revenue at all. It was "hacked" several times too.
Recently the account was suspended by GoDaddy as monthly subscription was not paid.
Normally, after the account is suspended, the website has to be created afresh. I have been cleaning for a solution.
I arranged funds today and clicked on renew button and the amount was successfully transferred online.
I was pleasantly surprised that GoDaddy reactivated my site and it was back intact.
I am cleaning on the portal that it gets authentic content, huge traffic and generates huge revenue.  It gets advertisements on regular basis.  CEEPORT CEEPORT CEEPORT

No comments:

Post a Comment