Monday, June 19, 2017

My experience with Ho'oponopono today

It was raining heavily in Kolkata.Actually, still, it is raining.  When I was coming from office it was raining like cats and dogs. I stepped out of Metro and found atleast 50 people are gathered in the metro shade  in Rashbehari.

I was doing CEEPORT throughout my return journey.  There were some autos in front of the station and none were willing to move. I was saying CEEPORT and came in that rain and asked the first auto and he just was ready to go half of my way to home. The auto started to move and the rain increased its speed with tremendous lightning.  I did not forget to say CEEPORT and "I am sorry..."

The auto stopped midway as water damaged its engine. The roads were waterlogged.Surprisingly I found a second auto instantly till my house. The auto driver also said that he was there for last one and half hour and was not ready to go. This auto also stopped midway. But I was continuously doing CEEPORT and despite the heavy rain, the auto was moving in first gear only.  Finally I reached my home.  This is the magic of CEEPORT.Thank you.Thank you.

----Experience posted by Mita in Whatsapp group

1 comment: