Tuesday, June 20, 2017

The abuse of money

The abuse of money

Dr. Ihaleakalá Hew Len

"Here's one way we abuse money.

We earn money and then go buy things on credit cards
Now you're paying interest and that's an abuse of your money.

So, if you're in debt because you are making interest payments, it's an abuse of money.
And if you abuse money, like Mabel says, it's not going to come around. 

So, you have to change your relationship with money and the way to do it is to begin to talk to money:
I'm sorry, please forgive me for not using you correctly, for abusing you, for spending on things I don't need,
for buying this and that.
I'm so, so sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you."

“A Tool to deal with the abuse of money – (that's why we don't get it)

In your mind say:
'I mentally fill a glass with orange juice right up to the brim'
The Orange Juice represents God's sunlight.

Mentally fill it up and put the identity of money into the Orange Juice and the money will go 'Ahhhh I'm in a spa’ as opposed to being ravished and raped. Money feels ravished and raped like women.


If we don' take good care of women, they aren't going to come around, just like money.”

No comments:

Post a Comment