Friday, June 16, 2017

My experience

I have to pay rent for April 2017 to the landlord of the shop while rent for May and June will be adjusted. I have to vacate by June 30. I am perturbed as I don't have the funds to pay the rent. I have been saying the magical phrases: I am sorry.Please forgive me. I love you.Thank you and other cleaning tools.
The rent for April was to be paid by June 15. After cleaning, I was inspired to send a WhatsApp message to the landlord seeking more time to pay the rent and assuring him that his shop would be vacated. He messaged back: OK.
Just now he sent messages asking about my and my family's well-being.He asked whether there has been any improvement relating to my finances and whether I have got the job. I replied to him frankly about the situation and he responded positively.
Yes. Love works Forgiveness works, Gratitude works.
Relations between the landlord and I had been recently soured but Ho'oponopono works. I am cleaning, cleaning, cleaning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment